The warm attention towards guests that distinguishes il Mulino di Quercegrossa is also found at the table, thanks to a kitchen based on the choice of high quality genuine raw materials and recipes typical of the local tradition; our mission is reflects what is the culinary culture of our country.
All this, accompanied by a kitchen that combines tradition with innovation and creativity.
From a raw material of high quality, our work develops at the search of the genuine taste and simple fact of experience.
The our kitchen is mostly regional: we give expression to the Tuscan culinary tradition, but there are also pizza and lighter and more modern dishes. To give taste to our pizzas, in addition to the authenticity of the ingredients, it is the wood-fire oven that sharpens the goodness of a national excellence.
We offer the opportunity to do takeaway and enjoy vegetarian dishes; we have the certification of celiac cooking, we make pasta, bread and pizza strictly in house with glutenfree flours.
Experience and traditions come together in the dishes of our guests, created with care and passion: we put the same attention you use for the thinks you love.
The kitchen offers several meat recipes: dishes made from Chianina definitely play the major role, such as the tagliata and the florentina; besides you can find bushmeat dishes and cold cuts of cinta, with a choice of perfumed vegetables that accompany the dishes, to make the most simple and traditional dish.
Perfect frame for this dining experience is the elegant atmosphere of the rooms, including one endowed with fireplace, which turns on the winter evenings; an outdoor area, the terrace with beautiful panoramic view of the Chianti.
We have an extensive wine list and a well-stocked wine cellar to represent the best of our territory and to ensure numerous combinations.
- Bruschette with spleen patè
- Mixed bruschette
- Panna cotta with pears, pecorino chhese and balsamic vinegar sauce
- Platters of mixed cured meats of “cinta senese”
- Carpaccio of grilled courgettes with tomato and apple sauce
- Culatello with stracciatella cheese
- Carbonara pasta with aubergines flowers and senese wild boar cheek
- Pici with parmisan and black pepper
- Rice savoury pie with cantaloupe, speck and taleggio sauce
- Filled pasta with taggiasche olives pesto, pachino tomatoes and parmigiano cheese
- Tagliatelle with pork ragù
- Whole tagliolini with truffle
- Pici pasta with tomatoes and garlic
- Cut of beef and sauteed spinach
- Cut of beef with rocket, grana cheese and pachino tomatoes
- Grilled cockered with aromas and roasted potatoes
- Braised meat with porcini mushrooms
- Grilled T-Bone steak with beans
- Sliced veal shank and rice
- Margherita (tomato, mozzarella)
- Napoli (tomato, mozzarella, anchovies and capers)
- Mushrooms (tomato, mozzarella and champignon mushrooms)
- Imbufalita (tomato, mozzarella of bufala)
- Ham and mushrooms (tomato, mozzarella, cooked ham and mushrooms)
- Old Roma (tomato, mozzarella, tuna, onion and capers)
- Chianti (tomato, mozzarella, sausage and pecorino cheese)
- Four seasons (tomato, mozzarella, artichokes, olives, cooked ham and mushrooms)
- Capricciosa (tomato, mozzarella, artichokes, olives, cooked ham, sausage, mushrooms and boiled egg)
- Mill’s cheese (tomato, mozzarella, pecorino, gorgonzola and others)
- Assatanata (tomato, mozzarella and spicy salami)
- Vegetarian (tomato, mozzarella and grilled vegetables)
- The millstone (tomato, mozzarella, mushrooms, sausage, onion and boiled egg)
Dedicated pizze and ciaccini with dedication
- B & G (tomato, buffalo mozzarella, sausages, stracchino cheese and cherry tomatoes)
- Guendalina (tomato, mozzarella, wurstel, rigatino, spicy salami, sausages and cooked ham)
- Giacomino (four cheeses, sausages and arugula)
- Marzietto (tomato, mozzarella, rigatino, onion and red chicory)
- Gigi (tomato, buffalo mozzarella, mushrooms and fresh truffles)
- Mr. "Già" (tomato, mozzarella, cooked ham and mascarpone)
- Sandrina (tomato, mozzarella, sausages, olives and onion)
- Papis (tomato, mozzarella, sausages and mascarpone)
- Signorine (tomato, mozzarella, olives, cooked ham, stracchino cheese and zucchini)
- Viviana (tomato, mozzarella, rigatino and grana)
- Ilenia (tomato, salami, grana and garlic)
- Cendra (tomato, mozzarella, spicy salami, gorgonzola cheese, peppers and anchovies)
- Ciaccino Cesare (mozzarella, pecorino, pears and walnuts)
- Ciaccino Asia (mozzarella, rigatino, cheese, asparagus and sliced tomato)
- Ciaccino Sarchietto (raw bufala, raw tomato and basil)
- Ciaccino Vale (bufala mozzarella, zucchini, stracchino cheese and cherry tomatoes)
- Ciaccino Use (mozzarella, potatoes and zucchini)
- Ciaccino Gozzy (ciaccia, raw ham and burrata)
- Ciaccino Monia (mozzarella, bacon, zucchini and cherry tomatoes)
- Ciaccino della vecchia zia (mozzarella, speck, arugula and parmesan cheese)
- Ciaccino Emily (bufala, raw ham, mushrooms, arugula and parmesan cheese)
- Calzone Jenny (mozzarella, cooked ham and cheese)
- La Ciaccia (oil and rosemary)
- Cassia (bufala mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, bacon, truffle and zucchini)
- Ciaccino full (mozzarella and cooked ham)
- Stuffed Calzone (mozzarella, cooked ham, olives, mushrooms and artichokes)